BV Sport Booster Elite B&W
This new range has needed 2 years of Research and brings 5 major technical and scientific innovations condensed in 25 grams of Next Generation textile.
CHARACTERISTICS OF BOOSTER ELITE :
Modern imaging (MRI and echo-Doppler) has allowed a new definition of the function of the sports person’s calf, real peripheral heart. The conclusions of our most recent scientific research into the muscular and vascular physiology and anatomy of the leg have enabled us to develop and adjust our Booster Elite.
– The BOOSTER ELITE (red colour) exists in 6 different sizes
– It is produced in our unit of production in France
– It benefits from the CE LABEL (medical side)
– You can use your own ankle sock in combination to BOOSTER ELITE
1 – COMPRESSION OF THE CALF (peripheral heart)
Calculated, adapted pressures to optimize the muscular and vascular performance of the calf.
Light pressure on the ankle: respect of anatomical structures
System patented by BV SPORT and validated by highly conclusive scientific studies
2 – AERO TIBIAL WINDOWS
Specific lightweight knitting at tibia level.
Protection of the pretibial sensitive structures: periosteum, superficial nerves and microcirculation
3 – ASYMETRIC G-CONCEPT
As close as possible to the anatomy and physiology of the calf.
Optimizes the performance of the propulsory muscles of the calf.
4 – SOLEUS PROTECT SYSTEM
Supports the Achilles’ tendon
Improves the tonicity of the stabilizer muscles of the calf and reduces parasite vibrations and oscillations.
5 – NEXTGEN CERAMIC THREAD
Cross-section thin stranded thread charged with ceramic-based nanoparticles.
This new thread favours the venous return and improves thermoregulation.
Thread (ceramic): 10%
USE / HOW TO SLIP THE SOCKS ON / WASHING :
– Never use your BOOSTER during the recovery phasis. During your trips in car, bus, train, flight. When sleeping.
Prefer PRORECUP ELITE RANGE during the recovery phasis and the CONFORT range for a daily use and when you are travelling..
– This is an asymetric sock. The BVSPORT LOGO should be in front, under the knee cap. The Booster logo should be outside ( external side of the calf).
– Washing machine at 30° maximum or by hand. Dry naturally. No tumble dryer.